As a labor union, we are committed to union democracy and we follow these values with integrity.
Buffalo Psychiatric Center
400 Forest Ave. Buffalo, NY 14213
What is CSEA Local 403?
We organize and represent workers to ensure our voice is heard, our place at the table is kept and the American dream is ours in the 21st century.
As a labor union, we hold these values as our working principles:
- Honesty: We are honest with ourselves and each other.
- Inclusiveness: Every group, every idea is welcomed.
- Full Participation: We encourage and expect full participation in all union matters.
- Respect: We respect each other and honor our differences.
- Diversity: We celebrate our diversity and use it to strengthen us.
- Open Communications: We listen and provide for open communication across all parts of our union and in all directions.
- Accountability: We are accountable for our actions and decisions.
- Fiscal Responsibility: We conduct our business in a fiscally sound manner.
As a labor union, we are committed to union democracy and we follow these values with integrity
These links provide updates for members to help stand in solidarity with
other union brothers and sisters:
- Finalizing Contract Language
- JANUS VS. AFSCME
- Direct Support Professionals Letter
- NYS/CSEA Contract FAQ: Retroactive Payments and Tax Effects
- Supplemental Wage Payments (Longevity)
- Need your CSEA ID# for elections?
- Buy American Means More Good Jobs For New Yorkers
CSEA is seeking entries for the Nadra Floyd Award and the Membership Achievement Award – Learn more here.
Join the HOT list of AFL-CIO to learn more about positive actions, labor facts and news from locals that deserve our attention by texting HOT to AFLCIO (235246).
Join the NOT list of AFL-CIO to learn more about actions that can use your support, who is working against working family interests and what can be done by texting NOT to AFLCIO (235246).