CSEA has a new mobile application called MyCSEA and it’s just for members like you!
This free app, available for Apple and Android devices, provides quick access to:
- Valuable member benefits, including discounts, legal services, and the free $10,000 accidental death benefit
- Upcoming statewide and regional events/meetings
- Never Quit Toolkit, Employee Benefit Fund, and other helpful member resources
- Important phone numbers for headquarters and regional offices
- Know Your Rights as a union member reference guide
- and Your important membership numbers, including your CSEA Member ID, EBF ID, and AFSCME ID
The MyCSEA app also gives you the capability to update your personal information, including home address and phone number.
While the new app is available now, we are always looking for ways to improve it! Tell us what you think by clicking the convenient Feedback button on the app. We’ll be incorporating member feedback into the app and will notify you when updates are available.
Download the MyCSEA app today! If you have any questions, please call 518-257-1000
The Comptroller’s Office has released a slew of Payroll Bulletins announcing several adjustments to CSEA, PEF and Security Services covered employee salaries
– 2% Across The Board Salary Increases
– Special Assignment to Duty Pay
– Performance (Increment) adjustments
– Longevity Payments for Long Term Seasonal Employees.
All of these pay bulletins and more can be viewed on the Payroll Bulletin Website:
They are also saved in our Contract Admin Shared Drawer in the folder marked “Salary NYS Employees” or in the Folder named: “Special Assignment to Duty.
AFSCME has been made aware that a sophisticated phishing and phone scam appears to be targeting AFSCME membership. The email, supposedly from Lee Saunders and in a screenshot below, is coming from the scam email address firstname.lastname@example.org and urges members to fill out a form to avoid furlough days. The reported phone calls say that members owe money to AFSCME. Obviously, none of this is true.
These scams are not affiliated with AFSCME and the union has no control over them.
Please do the following:
1. Alert your members to these scams as soon as possible.
2. Urge them not to click on the “stop receiving email” link at the bottom of the email.
3. Urge them not to respond, open any attachments or click any links.
4. Urge them to delete the email and alert their IT department.
We are actively tracking down who is behind them. If you have any questions, please contact AFSCME IT hotline at 202-429-1122.
Dear Brothers and Sisters
Please contact John Munie if you are willing and able to assist at:
As a CSEA member, you have access to an exciting benefit through Purchasing Power that lets you buy today, and pay over time right from your paycheck, with no credit check, no hidden fees, and zero interest. Sign up today and receive 15% off your first order!
Visit CSEA Local 1000 AFSCME, AFL-CIO
for more Member information, services, and savers
MetLife Accidental Death Benefit
New Member Benefit from CSEA
Introducing Purchasing Power
(Click to Download Flyer)
CSEA has partnered with Niagara Jet Adventures to offer CSEA members a discount on tickets for the popular new attraction in Youngstown, NY.
CSEA members may reserve adult tickets for $50 (an $11 savings).
For more details, please download our flyer!